Eyeka, a Paris-based company that has built its business model on enabling co-created content for brands, is seeing Japanese demand for open innovation rapidly surpass that for branded and other content production.
In Tokyo recently from Singapore, Ambba Kuthiala, the company’s regional managing director, told Campaign that the trend towards focusing on video content had reversed in the space of two years. Up to 70 percent of Eyeka’s projects for Japan-based clients are now geared...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events