On Thursday, Alphabet reported its third-quarter earnings for 2017 as US$27.77 billion.
Despite a 1% increase in the cost per click on Google properties, compared to the third quarter of 2016, revenue rose to US$24 billion, up from US$19.8 billion at the same time last year. The data shows that despite the rise in cost for clicks, advertisers and agencies have not reduced spending on Google's products, an indicator for medium effectiveness....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events