In a move that many media owners view as a ploy to sidestep the rise of ad blockers, Google has introduced AdSense Native Ads. The announcement came just around the time Verizon announced the merger of AOL Yahoo to create Oath, a media company with access to over one billion native advertising consumers.
Google's late to party but yet a welcoming move, said Aamir Atta, founder of ProPakistani. At a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events