So, apparently, we live in a world where two big companies, armed with the best market research money can buy, decided that a line of Xbox-branded LynxAxe productsbody spray, deodorant, shower gelmade sense.
The reasoning escapes Ad Nut. Does the stuff make you smell like a gamer Or does its existence imply that, exactly in line with stereotypes, gamers really need help to avoid causing olfactory offense Is the Xbox fragrancea...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events