Mindshare, Unilever-owned Rexona, Google and Grab have teamed up on an initiative called the 'Movement for movement', which aims to help people with disabilities navigate around Jakarta.
The partners hope to not only raise awareness of the issue of mobility for diasabled people but also provide real help in the form of technology. To that end, the companies have introduced Gerak, a mobility assistant app powered by Google. The app has a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events