The New Zealand Police force, working with Ogilvy, has released a worthy followup to last year's ambitiously but not inaccurately titled 'World's most entertaining recruitment video, which Ad Nut adored. That work made Campaign Asia-Pacific's top 10 list for 2017 and won silver and bronze at Cannes Lions, as well as a wood pencil at DAD.
Teaming up once again with Sweetshop director Damien Shatford, the force...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events