A total of 67 Social Influencer Lions were handed out from 2,027 entries. These comprised a Grand Prix, 13 Golds, 15 Silvers and 38 Bronzes. The top prize went to Wieden Kennedy London for Nothing Beats a Londoner’ for Nike.
Asia-Pacific managed to win just three Lions Silver went to Ogilvy New Zealand and The Sweetshop Auckland for 'The World's Most Successful Recruitment Video' for the New Zealand Police.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events