After announcing this year's winners a few days ago, DAD revealed what type of pencil-shaped awards those winners have received during its award ceremony last night in London.
Australia's HostHavas won a Black Pencil one of three awarded for the 'The Palau pledge', an initiative that made visitors sign a promise, right in their passport, to help protect the island nation's environment.
The other Black Pencils went to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events