In 'Someday in Jeju', a VR experience launched by Innisfree and Korean digital agency PostVisual part of J. Walter Thompson, the viewer picks up a hitchhiker who turns out to be actor Lee Min Ho. The hearthrob then leads the viewer on a tour of Jeju island, the Unesco World Heritage site where the brand supposedly originated.
Although nothing more risqué than virtual hand-holding takes place, one young woman's heart rate doubled to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events