HONG KONG - It's been exactly one month since Lancôme cancelled outspoken pro-democracy Denise Ho's Hong Kong concert with an ambiguous statement citing possible safety reasons. Since then, the brand has held back on further damage control, while the vitrolic comments from Hong Kong netizens who saw the move as bowing to China continues.
YouGov was tasked to conduct a poll in both markets in June specifically for this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events