Campaign Asia-Pacific and Nielsen will return to Singapore with our annual Top 1000 Brands Breakfast Briefing on 16th August, bringing together the region’s most notable brands to showcase how they are the best at what they do. This is a celebration of the brands that are the most agile and attentive to the regions many social, linguistic and cultural nuances and as a result, resonate the loudest with the regions’ consumers.
The interactive breakfast briefing and award ceremony will bring brand marketers together for a morning of learning and networking, with a focus on the latest innovations that are making waves across marketing; the rise of brand activism, the use of video in content marketing, the increased power of analytics and programmatic, and the impact that artificial intelligence and chat bots will have on the industry.
Top 1000 Brands Singapore is a learning and celebration of the best performing brands across the region. You will hear from highest risers and biggest achievers from across Singapore and South-east Asia.
- A brand centric event with highly interactive and engrossing sessions hosted by leading marketing figures from across South-east Asia
- Learn what the future holds for the industry; from programmatic and AI to chat-bot technology
- Understand what it takes for a brand to become a champion of authenticity
- How to build your brand in today’s “activist economy”
- Discover take-aways from game-changing and disruptive brands on the 2017 Top1000 rankings, whose campaigns made a profound impact on consumers.
Direct: +852 31751922
Email: [email protected]