Agency | Marketer Partnership Awards 2018
Click here to read more about the 2018 winners. Congratulations on the success of your client-agency partnerships!
One of the most valuable ingredients for brand success is a solid client-agency relationship. Trust, shared knowledge, goals and transparency, strengthen relationships between brands and agencies and, as we have seen time and again, result in the most creative and effective campaigns that deliver better marketing ROI and business results.
Campaign Asia-Pacific, in association with The Observatory, is delighted to announce the Call for Entries for the 5th Agency | Marketer Partnership Awards 2018 to celebrate Asia Pacific's most successful and effective client-agency relationships.
This year, the Agency | Marketer Partnership Awards will accept entries in two categories:
AMP01. Agency | Marketer Partnership Award - Single Agency / Discipline
This award recognises the best global, regional or local partnerships that have delivered outstanding work and sustainable ROI between a single agency from any discipline and a client. The effectiveness of the relationship must be seen to be measurable – with a range of measures being considered such as marketing effectiveness, industry recognition and awards, performance reviews, performance-based incentives and more.
AMP02. Agency | Marketer Partnership Award - Multiple Agencies / Disciplines - now including Publishers / Platforms
This award recognises the best global and regional partnerships that have delivered outstanding work and sustainable ROI between multiple agencies from any discipline and a client - this can include publishers/platforms. The effectiveness of the relationship must be seen to be measurable – with a range of measures being considered such as marketing effectiveness, industry recognition and awards, performance reviews, performance-based incentives and more.
These awards aim to showcase the global, regional and local partnerships that have delivered outstanding work and sustainable ROI over time, and ultimately bring the importance of the client-agency relationship to the forefront.
The winning client-agency will be honoured on:
- 23 August as part of the Brand Summit China in Shanghai
- 6 September as part of the Asia's Top 1000 Brands Breakfast Briefing in Singapore.
Click here to read more about the 2017 winners. We look forward to celebrating the success of your client-agency partnerships!
- All entries and nominations will be accepted across Asia Pacific.
- All entries should relate to achievements ONLY during the period 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018.
- Written entries which do not focus on the eligibility period but include achievements outside the review period will be disqualified. Campaign Asia-Pacific reserves the right to reject work it feels does not comply with the spirit of the awards.
Who can enter
- The award is to recognise the best client-agency/platform partnerships in Asia-Pacific.
- Entrants must have had an established relationship of at least 18 months or longer between an individual brand and an individual agency/platform, and it must be in existence for at least part of the stated entry eligibility period (1 July, 2017 to 30 June, 2018)
- Agencies and marketers must complete the entry together, and construct a clear and relevant case which demonstrates that their partnership has driven marketing excellence.
- This case can be supported with third-party endorsements from the likes of media and other marketing services partners.
- The award is split into two categories to recognise the best client-agency partnerships in Asia-Pacific.
|Early Bird Entry Deadline||Thursday, 21 June, 2018 (6 pm, HKT)|
|Entry Deadline (EXTENDED)||Monday, 6 August, 2018 (6 pm, HKT)|
|Awards Presentation - Shanghai||Thursday, 23 August, 2018|
|Awards Presentation - Singapore||Thursday, 6 September, 2018|
|Early Bird (Before 21 June)||Entry Fee|
For any inquiries regarding the nomination process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMP Awards Partner: