The events industry, like many others, faces challenges in attracting and retaining talent. Many have argued that this is due to the perennial overwork issue with the industry’s notorious long hours.
During a panel on retaining talent moderated by Campaign Asia-Pacific's Oliva Parker at CEI’s Event360 in Hong Kong, the speakers agreed that there needs to be mindset shift from employers to address these challenges, while the industry needs to undergo a rebranding in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events