As the industry wrestles with the reality of moving beyond traditional advertising, there can still be a healthy future for creative agencies alongside consultancies. Agencies tried to use data to side-step an inconvenient truththat consumers don’t like and are empowered to avoid adsrather than embrace reality.
Advertising is not dead, but agencies ought to think bigger. The Big Four firms have enjoyed a 44% growth in global revenue from consulting only 3% growth...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events