Amid a fragmenting media landscape, Malaysia's Media Prima's TV9, an incarnation of the former Channel 9, has a point to prove. The channel first launched in September 2003 as part of a privately-owned media consortium. Offering a mix of Malaysian, Chinese and Indian content, it attempted to be everything to everyone, according to industry watchers. In the end, its broadbased strategy found little affinity and relevance with the channel's target audience.
Fast forward to February...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events