The logistics, cost and environmental impact of bringing together hundreds of people from multiple countries to meet in a single location remains a challenge for international businesses that run live events for staff or customers.
Virtual conferencing, webcasts, webinars, and more recently multi-hub meetings, have all been mooted as alternative solutions. But despite significant advances in these digital technologies, they can never replace the “personal connection that only a live event can deliver,” says...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events