In the Japan and Korea Agency of the Year Awards for 2019, held last week, the creative powers in each market retained their titles, with TBWA Hakuhodo repeating as the gold winner in Japan Creative Agency of the Year and TBWA Korea repeating as the gold winner in Korea Creative Agency of the Year. Those awards capped an excellent night for TBWA-family shops, which racked up a total of eight awards in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events