Hong Kong will welcome its first St. Regis in April. The hotel is located in Wan Chai and is within walking distance to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre HKCEC and the Grand Hyatt. The new property has only 112 rooms and 17 suites, lower than the average of 300 rooms among its counterparts in other cities.
“We are in a very unique situation with 129 rooms, that means we are allowed to be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events