IPG Mediabrands' digital marketing agency Reprise has elevated Dimitri Maex to global chief executive.
Maex only joined the agency in June, as global chief operating officer. He replaces Tim Ringel, who left the agency in September after three years to become the global chief executive of creative agency Spring Studios.
In his new role, Maex will assume full responsibility for the company’s financial performance, as well as continuously improving its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events