Karuppiah Vijayalakshmi is an odd sort of doctor. Not for her the travails of individual patients. She treats an entire population, or at least large bits of it, all at once.
The general practitioner turned social marketer now heads the marketing and communications arm of Singapore’s Health Promotion Board, a Government department founded in 2001 with a mission to build a nation of healthy and happy people’. And in that role she is fast developing a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events