A new report by event tech provider Cvent showed that Singapore hotels and venues saw a 12% year-on-year increase in requests for meetings equating to $82m in additional revenue opportunity. The data was extracted from Cvent’s Supplier Network. This comes at the heels of Singapore being ranked the top meetings destination in Asia Pacific’, according to the company’s destination rankings.
In the meantime, Asia saw a 32% year-on-year increase in unique RFP volume and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events