Apple and Google are drawing battle lines in the United States, setting the stage for a drawn-out operating system OS fight. Apple is counting on devices like the iPad 2 to bolster the iPhone and spread the use of its operating system, iOS, while Google’s open-source Android OS is available on a wider range of devices in many different versions. Microsoft is not standing idly by, as the latest iteration of its Windows Mobile OS is making its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events