Netflix has hired the chief marketing officer of BBC Studios, Jackie Lee-Joe, in the same role.
She replaces Kelly Bennett, who announced in March that he would retire after six years at the company aged just 46. Lee-Joe will report to Ted Sarandos, Netflix’s chief content officer, and relocate to Los Angeles.
Lee-Joe has worked at London-based BBC Studios since 2015. Before that, she spent four years at Skype, ultimately rising to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events