Michael Houston joined Grey as CMO in 2007 and became CEO last August. He is one of the youngest leaders in the business and believes strongly that advertising needs to become more diverse in order to produce work that is representative of society. For him, that means a lot more than promoting more women to senior positions.
In this exclusive interview, Houston discusses how he thinks advertising should evolve, the pros and cons of awards...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events