Mumbrella Asia will cease publication in the next few days, Tim Burrowes, Mumbrella founder and content director, announced late this morning.
Burrowes explained why the company made the reluctant call in a remarkably forthright letter published on the Mumbrella site.
In the six-and-a-half years we’ve run Mumbrella Asia, we’ve never had a profitable year, he wrote. Traffic has grown and revenues have grown, but we’ve never come close to breaking even....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events