Incentive trips have always been a been a mix of business and leisure, both to reward top performing employees and foster closer networking within the corporate culture with the ultimate objective to drive business growth.
Alicia Yao, managing director of IME Consulting, however, believes that gone are the days when incentive trips are centered around luxury travel for company employees and their spouses as companies are keen to achieve more tangible ROIs.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events