Part of IPG Mediabrands, MAP improves insights and results for clients by helping to find, buy and engage their most valuable audiences in real time.
Reporting to Arun Kumar, president of MAP G14, Ye will launch MAP services in China and drive search, social, mobile and programmatic display services that form the core MAP product, including Reprise Media, a search marketing agency, and Cadreon, an audience management platform.
She will also manage...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events