Fifty years after introducing its logo of interlocking red and yellow circles, Mastercard has simplified its official logo by stripping the name 'mastercard' from it. The credit card firm now refers to its standalone logo of two circles as the 'Mastercard symbol'.
Reinvention in the digital age calls for modern simplicity, said Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing and communication officer at Mastercard, in a release. And with more than 80% of people spontaneously recognizing the Mastercard...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events