Manchester United, the UK’s biggest football club, has launched a search for its first in-house creative director to join its marketing team and deliver world-class campaigns.
The creative director would report to Ali Edge, the club’s director of brand and marketing, and would be tasked with delivering direct-to-consumer and business-to-business campaigns, from strategy to executions.
In a job posting on LinkedIn, Manchester United said it is looking for someone with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events