BEIJING Chinese sports apparel brand Li-Ning has appointed Ruder Finn to handle its global PR business, the first time it has retained an international agency as its AOR.
Ruder Finn won the business after a competitive two-month pitch involving Hill Knowlton, Fleishman Hillard and one other unnamed agency.
Li-Ning previously worked with local shop Shiji Shuangcheng on a project basis, but according to Li-Ning chiefs the retainer agreement marks a significant shift in strategy for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events