What's the Māori word for 'Bronze Lion' Colenso BBDO's 'Kupu', an app that promises users the ability to 'Take a picture, learn a language', won a bronze in the Industry Craft category Tuesday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
The award was the only one for APAC work in the category, which yielded 23 awards globally, including a Grand Prix for 'Address the future' by Virtue Copenhagen on behalf of Carlings....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events