It is expected that Kraft will take a market-by-market approach, rather than appointing a regional agency-of-record. The move comes shortly after an announcement from Kraft that it would realign its creative business in Australia and New Zealand to three core agencies.
“Over the last year of our Kraft Foods and Cadbury integration, we consolidated our media agency relationships across the entire Asia-Pacific region and the results have been terrific, says Shawn Warren, VP marketing for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events