IPG Mediabrands is poised to land Emirates’ global media account after a competitive review.
Havas, the incumbent, and WPP were among the other groups that took part in the pitch.
An Emirates spokesman declined to give any guidance about the outcome of the media review, which began last July, but Havas confirmed it expects to relinquish the account.
Multiple sources said IPG Mediabrands has won and will take...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events