Emirates is reviewing its global media planning and buying account.
Havas Media has handled the brand since 2013, when it picked up the business from Starcom after a competitive pitch. At the time, Campaign reported that the account was worth $150 million.
Boutros Boutros, divisional senior vice-president, corporate communications, marketing and brand, at Emirates, is running the process. Havas Media is understood to be involved.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events