IPG Mediabrands has made a series of leadership appointments in Malaysia across its network of agencies, as Kristine Ong departs from leading Initiative in the market.
Amit Sutha, previously group managing director of Ensemble Worldwide and Universal McCann UM, will take up the newly created position of CEO of UM, UM Studios and Ensemble Worldwide.
Darren Yuen, previously group managing director of Reprise and BPN, is appointed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events