Google co-founder Larry Page once told the company’s then director of brand and marketing, Douglas Edwards, that if it had to use marketing, then we’ve failed.
But, just as Google has evolved far beyond its pure search-engine roots, so, too, has its attitude towards marketing to the extent that it has won 127 Lions since 2007, seven of which have been Grands Prix and 31 awarded to Google itself, not to an agency. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events