The Chinese economy is slowing down, but wealthy shoppers in China are still confident about buying luxury goods in 2019. At least that’s what a report published on January 15 by the public relations company Ruder Finn in collaboration with Consumer Search Group CSG Hong Kong found. But, the report warns, luxury brands will have to stay on top of fashion trends, keep being innovative, and provide a seamless onlineoffline shopping experience to win over consumers in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events