1. Martin Sorrell has no regrets
Asked what he would do differently if he could revisit his career, the former WPP leader told the Campaign360 audience he would change “nothing.” Well, besides ditching the convertible preferred shares when buying Ogilvy, he admitted. But his point He’s not one for second-guessing, wishing only that he’d made the same moves more quickly.
Would this have included super agencies VMLYR and Wunderman Thompson The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events