A small minority of Chinese companies are leading their industries and achieving higher profits by digitising their operations to transform their businesses and unlock new growth, according to new research by Accenture.
The report, The China Digital Transformation Index, revealed that 7% of Chinese brands have become what Accenture refers to as 'rotation champions' by generating more than half of their revenues from new businesses started in the last three years. This comes at a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events