HONG KONG Dim Sum Television Company is to launch a free TV channel, targeting the new Cantonese culture of the Pearl River Delta audience via a mix of infotainment and drama.
Scheduled to rollout on Now TV in the first quarter of 2007, Dim Sum TV is positioning itself as the first channel dedicated solely to the Pearl River Delta.
'Each day the channel will offer 19 hours of infotainment including brand new original programming alongside...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events