DDB has promoted Matthew Cheng to CEO of DDB Group China effective January 2. He was previously MD of the Beijing and Guangzhou offices and MD for Tribal Worldwide China.
He will succeed Danny Mok, president and CEO since early 2017, who is leaving the agency and returning to Hong Kong for a client-side role starting in March, according to DDB.
Along with chief creative officer Allen Lee and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events