US-based etail giant Amazon.com has launched a Japanese site - its
fourth international effort following sites in France, Germany and the
The launch, which comes several months ahead of schedule, was rolled out
early in time for the holidays.
The company said it hoped launching the site early would pay off as the
Gartner Group recently predicted that Japanese consumers would spend
USdollars 1.3 billion online during the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events