It's an education campaign, telling people not to judge just by appearance, said managing director Piti Leelerdphun. A 60-second TVC that spearheads the campaign shows an African man helping to retrieve a balloon for a little girl. He does not harm her as her mother fears. This will eventually be cut to 15-second spots, and run to year-end. From the beginning, people have told us about their problems with the colour, and asked us...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events