Lei Feng was venerated by the Communist Party of Chairman Mao for his altruistic and selfless patriotism. Present day authorities still feel that China's citizens would do well to follow the example set by Lei Feng. To that end, this year three old movies were commissioned to be screened for the benefit of citizens.
To say the films underperformed would be an understatement. It was reported that some cinemas...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events