The ballots are in and we are pleased to announce the winners of this year’s CEI Readers' Choice Awards.
For more than 15 years, CEI’s annual industry survey has showcased the best in business events, as chosen by our readers. Each year we celebrate industry excellence by showcasing the inspirational work of convention bureaus, venues and event agencies across Asia Pacific.
Since our last survey, industry heavyweights Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand have retained top positions as premier MICE destinations, thanks to the hard work of their respective convention bureaus and tourism boards. Meanwhile, the big agency players continue to jostle for the limelight, with the likes of MCI, Pico International and Uniplan launching new initiatives in the region.
The winners in each category are as follows:
Convention and Exhibition Centre
- AsiaWorld Expo
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)
- National Exhibition and Convention Center Shanghai
Hotel and Resort for Business Events
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Kerry Hotel Beijing
- Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View
Convention and Exhibition Bureau
- Singapore Tourism Board
- Hong Kong Tourism Board/Meetings & Exhibitions Hong Kong
- Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau
New Events Venue
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- JW Marriott Singapore South Beach
- The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur
Business Events Agency
- MCI Group
- Pico International
Stay tuned over the next two weeks as we release in-depth reports on each of the winners, highlighting event case studies and new products and services. An extended report will also feature in CEI’s new-look December/January 2018 issue.