It seems a bit early to think about Chinese New Year, but credit to Cathay Pacific and McCann Worldgroup Hong Kong for thinking ahead. The airline is now selling what it calls Well Travelled Lai See packets lucky-money envelopes created from retired, landfill-destined uniforms rather than from paper.
Cathay Pacific claims without citing a source that Hong Kongers exchange 320 million paper lai see packets each year, while just 2...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events