Background and aim
When you walk down the beauty aisle in a supermarket, one thing hits you Everything looks the same. Unilever's Tresemmé brand, as the first 'salon brand' sold in supermarkets, once had a distinctive point of difference, but this had eroded into a blur of copycat positionings.
Globally, facing discounting by giants like L’Oreal and Schwarzkopf, the brand had decided to go back to Tresemmé’s positioning 'Used by professionals'....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events