The owner of Cannes Lions has suggested that this year's drop in attendance by the big ad agency groups could be a permanent shift as they may have got to their right level for them.
Industry sources say attendance by the leading ad agency groups has dropped by up to a quarter not including Publicis Groupe, as ad agencies feel the final squeeze.
WPP and Omnicom have maintained they have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events