Food safety has rarely been out of the headlines in the last year across Asia, but for all the wrong reasons. Nestlé-owned Maggi came under fire in India earlier this year after regulators found packets of its noodles contained excess amounts of lead. Fast-food chains such as McDonald’s and Yum Brands were also the subject of food-safety concerns in 2014 in China, having taken deliveries from a supplier using tainted meat.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events