A new update for Bing lets consumers view pricing trends, with the initial rollout focused around the travel and hospitality industry.
Functionally, the offering is similar to Google's ability to offer searchers historical price trends for specific date ranges in order to assist in price-based decisions. It's also conceptually similar to what Trivago offers for hotel seekers.
The price trend feature allows users to browse costs over a period of time,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events